Number of Guests2 - 150
An opulent neo-gothic castle set in 350 acres of wild woodland glen awaits at this magnificent Scottish castle wedding venue on the Drumtochty Estate...
A sweeping, tree-lined drive sets the scene as you approach Drumtochty Castle. It sits on the edge of the 1812 Drumtochty Forest and will not only steal your heart with its breath-taking views (which includd a two-acre pond with a beautiful bridge, and a church), it will provide a fairytale setting for your wedding day.
Inside the castle, you'll find antique furniture, centuries-old portraits and artworks hanging from the walls and such exquisite interiors that you'll as they you're stepping into a world filled with the grandeur and intrigue of an ancient royal court. And, as the castle is available for exclusive use only, you can make it your private castle home for the entirety of your wedding weekend.
Great or Small
Drumtochty Castle can offer you an intimate or lavishly grand wedding, and you will treat with the care, respect and dedication that you. You can also choose to marry in The Gold Room, the Blue Room, the Dining Room, the Ballroom, or in the estate's grounds.
As soon as you book your wedding here, you are assigned your personal wedding manager, so you can rest assured that someone will always be there to help you with every aspect of your special day. Nikki Curran, General Manager will do everything, from the initial meeting and the correspondence throughout, to the menu tastings. Nikki is here to answer questions whenever they may arise. She will conduct the entire wedding, only leaving once the dancing commences.
"There is no better feeling than getting home after a successful wedding, knowing you have been able to make the couple's dream a reality. And seeing a couple walk down the aisle, with music playing in the background, always brings a tear to my eye." Nikki, Drumtrochty Castle
Hire of this gorgeous castle wedding venue includes:
- Exclusive use
- Two nights accommodation in 11 castle rooms for up 23 guests.
- We can accommodate an additional 76 guests on the estate at an additional cost.
- Exclusive use of the castle, St Palladius Church and estate grounds.
- Arrival from 2pm on, departure up to 12 noon. Afternoon tea for the bridal party on arrival.
- Full Scottish breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Hot beverages served throughout your stay to castle guests.
- Use of the ballroom for reception, for up to 120 guests for dinner, 150 guests for dancing.
- Crystal glasses, gold cutlery, candelbras, linens, tables, chairs and staffing
NameAberdeenshire Register Office
AddressArduthie Road Stonehaven, AB39 2DQ United Kingdom