Number of Guests
2 - 150
Newlyweds Suite + 3 Glamping Pods (sleeps 8)
If you've always dreamt of a Cotswolds barn wedding or somewhere rustic and romantic, take a look at The Barn at Upcote, the Cotswold Stone Barns set down a long, private drive, on a family-run farm surrounded by beautiful greenery.
Available for exclusive use hire, The Barn at Upcote offers great flexibility and a chance to put your stamp on a blank canvas.
“There are so many things we love about what we do, but we particularly enjoy helping our couples’ with their wedding plans and transforming the venue into something truly special for them. We will always do our best to make dreams become a reality where possible.” Hannah, The Barn at Upcote
DIY Wedding Venue
Being the blank canvas they are, it gives good scope for your creative mind to discover. They offer guidance and recommendations of wedding suppliers but also welcome new and exciting ideas. They have four preferred caterers which they work closely with.
Courtyard, Fields & Outdoor Space
The ground at The Barn at Upcote host plentiful areas to adventure out to. Couples have the chance to go off around the grounds for their photographs, including woodland, farmland, driveways, 'sunset trees' and last but very much not the least their secret garden. Nestled within close proximity to the Barns, their secret gardens hosts mature lawns, shrubbery and a beautiful lake with water feature, a perfect escape for a few stolen moments as a newly married couple.
Exclusive use of the Barns for your wedding day from 10am to end of the evening.
- Threshing Barn
- Grain Store
- Sheep Shed
- Cart Lodge
Also exclusive use of the grounds including top lawn and courtyard.
Hire prices vary depending on the month and day of the week you choose to hold your wedding. So it’s good to know that hire prices range from £2,900 to £6,200 (the highest price applying to Saturdays in August) and cover:
- Exclusive use of the Barns (Threshing Barn, Grain Store, Sheep Shed, Cart Lodge) for your wedding day from 10 am to end of the evening
- Exclusive use of the venue grounds of top lawn and courtyard
- Use of our Secret garden, fields and woodland for your couple photographs
- Our professional and experienced event managers to help you from initial enquiry through to the morning after
- Our venue staff and bar staff on your wedding day
- Use of Hay Barn honeymoon suite on your wedding day including the night of the Wedding to the following morning, with complimentary continental breakfast
- Furniture: chairs and tables (trestle or round tables) for your guests and outdoor patio furniture
- Ceremony set up (we don't charge you extra if you would like to have your ceremony onsite)
- A fully stocked bar which accepts cash, card, contactless and apple payment
- Fairy lights in the Grain Store and Sheep Shed (Bar)
- Use of our Bluetooth speakers for your music during the day
- Opportunity to book our glamping pods. Plus our new bell tents (available for April - September weddings)
- Removal of your decorations to a handy storage area for you to collect the next morning
VAT is included in our rates
Cheltenham Registry Office
St George's Road
Cheltenham, GL50 3EW