Number of Guests
100 - 200
West Retford Hotel is an elegant 18th century manor house bordering Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire with five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens that make for an idyllic backdrop for your wedding day and help bring your wedding dreams to life.
Your Perfect Wedding Day
The friendly team at West Retford Hotel work hard to fulfil the individual wedding day dreams you and your partner share. Whether you are looking to celebrate with a lavish party or something more intimate, its team of specialist wedding co-ordinators will help guide you through all the stages of planning your special day, including making you choose from a selection of excellent menus.
OUTDOOR Wedding Ceremony
West Retford Hotel's beautiful 250 Grade II listed manor is surrounded by gorgeous gardens and its pretty garden pagoda. Lighting and music are fitted beneath the dome and the garden pathway and one of its sumptuous function suites can be used in conjunction with the pagoda for your wedding reception.
- Red carpet welcome
- Master of Ceremonies
- Cake stand and knife
- Flower arrangement for your top table
- Finest quality linen tablecloths and napkins
- Use of the picturesque grounds for wedding photographs
- The services of one of our wedding co-ordinators
- Accommodation cards for you to send to your guests
- Complimentary standard bedroom